BeSuperCreative is led by Delanie West. A hands-on creative with experience leading award-winning product development, design, packaging & global sourcing teams. Delanie formerly lead the creative teams for AW Faber-Castell, Creativity for Kids, known for leading premium brands in the adult, children and student art and craft segments. She served on the Faber-Castell US Executive committee and represented the company in capacity of buyer at international trade shows.
Skilled at international manufacturer relations, she has cultivated strong supplier vendor relationships. She has been influential in mentoring designers and developers new to their careers. Delanie has spearheaded innovation and development of many major craft and art categories. Well-known categories such as dimensional stickers, epoxy and rhinestone adhesive embellishments are mainstays but were new-to-the world innovations which West introduced to the art and craft segments.
She has steadily moved the arts and crafts industry forward with her collaborative leadership, dynamic approach to innovation and creativity. Delanie served as the creative leader of some of the most award-winning brands for EK Success, Dimensions/Inkadinkadoo (Wilton Brands). In 2010 she was as named Vice President & General Manager of Product Development responsible for business and creative development for the company's existing and new brand acquisitions. In 2008 she was named Vice President of Creative & Product Development, cultivating culture and providing creative direction for the company's brands and teams, highly qualified illustrators, product and industrial designers and brand managers.
She served as Executive Director of Design, from 2000 to 2006, supervising new product development and design. Her role included global product sourcing, vendor relations, serving as EK Success’ primary buyer at international shows, identifying current and future trends in domestic and international design and materials, and managing her in-house, 16-person design team.
See representative samples of Delanie's work with CPG Brands: BeSuperCreative.com FaberCastell.com Wilton.com
Contact Delanie at email@example.com
- Jun 9, 2013 Faber-Castell ads exec with creativity credentials Jun 9, 2013
- Oct 23, 2013 Keeping A Pulse on Creativity with Delanie West Oct 23, 2013
- Dec 5, 2013 Black Enterprise: Delanie West, On The Move Dec 5, 2013
- Dec 3, 2015 Delanie West named to Who's Who in Marketing and Creativity, Crain's Cleveland 2015 Dec 3, 2015
- Dec 5, 2015 Delanie West, vice president of product development & creative, Faber-Castell Dec 5, 2015
- Sep 15, 2017 Abandoning Routine in the Workplace: Trendhunter Sep 15, 2017
- Oct 15, 2017 19 Pro Tips on How to Become a Successful Freelancer Oct 15, 2017
- Oct 17, 2017 DIY Crafting That's IRL Oct 17, 2017
- Feb 15, 2018 Top 28 Logo Design Ideas: Inspiration & Tips From The Pros Feb 15, 2018
- May 24, 2018 Newark Historical Renaissance Ride Seersucker Summer Social May 24, 2018
- Jun 18, 2018 The Newark Historical Renaissance Ride is back and dressed in seersucker Jun 18, 2018
- Sep 12, 2018 Design Chat featuring Delanie West Sep 12, 2018
- Feb 25, 2019 Play at Work: ASTRA’s First Company-Wide Certified Play Expert® Workshop Feb 25, 2019
- Mar 6, 2019 Hey Hey! Delanie's the current feature for Women in Toys, Licensing and Entertainment! Mar 6, 2019
- Apr 18, 2019 Always Wear Your Glasses so You Can See Yourself Blacks Who Design - A Twitter Directory Apr 18, 2019